Death Track: Resurrection
Race to win, race to survive! Set in the not so distant future, traditional sports were replaced by more dangerous and thrilling forms of entertainment. Take part in the most anticipated sporting event of the year, the "survival race", a world tournament that stretches across the globe. Victory is not just about the trophies, the grand prize is to survive this violent sport.There is a reason why it's called "Death Track". Vehicles are equipped with explosive weaponry which you can utilise at your leisure.
You are a rookie driver, looking to make a name for yourself in Death Track. While you progress through the story mode you will need to race through a host of deadly courses against drivers who have the determination to do anything they can to win.
Features of Death Track: Resurrection
- Burn rubber over 100km of track across ten beautiful and dangerous cities, including London, New York, Tokyo and many more!
- Modern graphics and stunning visuals
- Keep on racing with 5 different gameplay modes!
- Hit the track and your enemies with ten powerful cars boasting a customisable selection of upgrades and skins!
- Advanced weapons are at your disposal, use mines and guided robots to blast away your enemies!
- Breathtaking stunts.
- In game video move the thrilling detective story.
- Exclusive soundtrack.
|Operating System||Windows XP(SP3) / Vista / 7|
|Processor||Intel 2 GHz or greater|
|Memory||2 GB system memory|
|Graphics||Dedicated graphics card with 256 MB memory|
|Hard Drive||1 GB available space|