Euro Truck Simulator 2: Road to The Black Sea – Add-on
Experienced Euro Truck Simulator 2 drivers can now expand their company and deliver to the countries of Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey across 9500 kilometres of road in this latest franchise.
Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Romania from the forested region of Transylvania to the seductive beauty of the Carpathian Mountain range.
The diverse terrain of Bulgaria and the Black Sea coastline stretches from Romania in the north to Turkey in the south and is known locally as the Bulgarian Riviera.
Thrace (Trakya) is a region of Turkey steeped in history, witnessing the rise and fall of many powerful civilisations and the final part of the gateway to Europe's largest city, Istanbul.
From large cities to small humble country villages, the roads which lead to scenic coastlines of the Black Sea are all here to be enjoyed.
These regions also offer a large variety of industries for players to deliver to and from, including farms, logging companies, and the mining industry.
- Includes the world’s 4th largest city - Istanbul
- 11 new local company docks and industries
- 20 new major cities, many smaller towns and settlements
- Famous landmarks and characteristic Balkan architecture
- Brand new unique 3D-assets
- Detailed landscapes true to local environments
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic
- Horse and carts in Bulgarian and Romanian countryside
- Border crossing - including features with various border controls
- Ferry over River Danube
- Black Sea regional achievements to unlock
THIS IS AN EXPANSION PACK ONLY. EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2 (AVAILABLE SEPARATELY) MUST BE INSTALLED FOR THIS PRODUCT TO FUNCTION. YOU MUST ALSO HAVE AN ACTIVE STEAM ACCOUNT WITH EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2 ACTIVATED ON THAT ACCOUNT
|Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit|
|Processor||Quad core CPU 3.0 GHz|
|Memory||6 GB RAM|
|Graphics||GeForce GTX 760-class (2 GB)|
3 GB available space
Requires free steam account and internet connection
If you are not familiar with Steam you can check it out here http://store.steampowered.com/about/