Berlin to Stettin Route
CLEARANCE ITEM May have imperfect packaging but comes with a full 12 month warranty*
Routes included: Berlin Lichtenberg - Szczecin, Angermuende - Schwedt, Berlin Ostbahnhof - Marzahn, Berlin Ostbahnhof - Karlshorst
- Passenger cars and goods wagons from the era
- Many Activities to keep you amused!
- Steam Engines - BR 01.5, BR 19, BR, 44, BR 50.35, BR 52.80, BR 64, & OKI2 &
- Ty2 Steam Engines of the Polish National Railways
- Photo-realistic train cab compartments with authentic day/night appearance
- Original German National Railroad signals & Polish signal system and
specially designed winter signal devices
- Diesel Engines - DR BR106, DR BR110
- Rapid transit railway (S-Bahn) - BR275 (ET165)
Berlin 1979, in the divided city there were still many achievements in train travel, especially with the 01.5 series which served the city. The rapid transit railway is operated to a large extent with vehicles, which were built between 1927 and 1929. Drive passenger trains with the 'Schelldampflokomotive' series 01.5, or goods trains with the heavy goods steam engine series 44 of the German National Railroad from the main station in Berlin to Stettin in Poland, or onto the branch line from Angermuende to Schwedt.
Experience the everyday life of a train driver in charge of carrying Berlin citizens to their destinations in the rapid transit 275 series railcar between the main station in Berlin and the newly developed suburb of Marzahn. You will have to undertake night duty in and around Rummelsburg station with the 106 series of locomotive. All of these and further activities you can expect in the exciting add-on "Legends between Spree and
All original signal systems are included in this add-on, along with fantastic realistic 3D models of the original locomotives of the German National Railroad with photo-realistic driver's compartments.
|Required Software||Microsoft Train Simulator|
|Operating System||Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/7|
|Processor||Pentium 4 2GHz or greater|
|Memory||1 GB system memory|
|Hard Drive||500MB available Space|
* This does not affect your statutory rights