Fritz 14 Special Edition
From Excalibur's range of Strategy games, Fritz Chess 14 Special Edition is the benchmark by which all chess games are measured. The ultimate chess software allowing you to play against Fritz or play online at www.playchess.com. Whether you are new to chess or a Grandmaster, Fritz Chess 14 Special Edition is suitable for all skill levels.
The top-ranked Fritz Chess Special Edition engine adjusts its playing strength automatically, offering coaching at all levels, explanation of chess positions, colour coded danger warnings, statistics, automatic game analysis and training modules for openings, tactics and endgames.
Enter a world of virtual chess where players of all abilities can play and train using revolutionary new functions and a database of over 1.5 million games.
Key Features of Fritz 14:
- New and improved Fritz Chess 14 engine
- 1 month’s Premium membership to Playchess.com plus access to many new web apps including Tactics Training and Fritz Online
- 5 million games database
- 18 different 3D chessboards; animated 3D opponents; nine 2D chessboards; five sets of 2D pieces
- Play in Friend mode in order to get hints and spy
- Enjoy the Engine Match - Let the engines battle it out and just watch them crush each other
|Windows Vista / 7 / 8
|Pentium 4 2.0GHz or Greater
|2 GB system memory
|Dedicated graphics card with 512 MB Memory
|1 GB available space