Better Late Than DEAD
In Better Late Than DEAD you’ll explore an open sandbox environment which, depending on your choices, could or could not have a foreseeable end.
You awaken on an island with no memory. There’s a child’s photograph in your pocket. The child’s face means nothing to you. To uncover the mysteries of the island and the past you must search for resources and locate a way to escape.
Played in both first and third person view, Better Late Than DEAD features a crafting system inspired by classic point and click adventure games. You won’t stack items in a table but will create new ones by using actions like Cut & Tie.
Further investigation of the island reveals the incongruous and outlandish nature of your environment. Craft items, seek shelter, quench your thirst, satisfy your hunger and fend off animals.
What will you need to escape the island? The answers are waiting.
With up to four players in Multiplayer mode, the game has evolved to include new gameplay mechanics and increase the number of players online.
- Uncover a story that unfolds with new updates
- Craft items using a combination of objects and methods like cutting and tying
- Online Multiplayer mode
- Lose blood, break bones, be poisoned and stave off hunger and thirst
- Varying weather conditions affect gameplay
- Procedurally generated items that the player must find in order to leave the island
- Dangerous animals including wolves, snakes and sharks
- Permadeath – Will you be able to escape the island or will you succumb to its menace?
Windows 7/8 (All OS must be 64 bit)
|Intel Dual Core 2.0ghz
|Dedicated graphics card with 1GB VRAM
|2 GB available space
Internet connect and free steam account required
If you are not familiar with Steam you can check it out here http://store.steampowered.com/about/