With impressive photo-realistic graphics and the beautiful scenery of Austria’s capital Vienna, TramSim is a modern-day tram simulator with true realism.
The new generation of Vienna’s tramline “Flexity” is both immersive and highly detailed. The driving dynamics and sounds are modelled on the original Tramline 1 and the route is replicated in its entirety.
Vienna is one of the most beautiful and greenest cities in the world and its historic centre is here waiting for you to discover. The route takes in the magnificent Ringstrasse, famous sights and stunning classical buildings and recreates the wonderful ambience of the city.
You can start in the beginner mode and jump straight into the simulation; activate more detailed controls as you become experienced or are a more confident user. Steer the tram unerringly through the cities traffic as you navigate the 25km network route.
Appreciate the details of the high-quality textures. Particular attention has been paid to the exact height profile, track geometry complete with prototypical rail and switch types resulting in a true feel of driving a tram.
Open world, regular timetabled service, level ranking or our tram challenges - there is something for every taste! Deliver your passengers safely to their destination and put your driving skills to the test in the tram challenges.
Many hours of fun, entertainment and wonderful experiences await you!
- Next-level tram simulation with photo-realistic graphics, highly detailed buildings, authentic vehicle dynamics and many functions
- Detailed implementation of the new generation of trams of Vienna’s tramline "Flexity"
- Detailed replica of Vienna's downtown area around the famous Vienna Ringstrasse along Tramline 1 with replicas of several hundred individual buildings
- Comprehensive 4 km² map with a tram network of over 25 km in a densely built-up city centre
- Countless sights: the Hundertwasser House, the Urania Observatory, Austrian Parliament building, Vienna State Opera, City Gates of Heldentor, town hall, historic water tower and many more
- Various game modes: open world, line operation with timetable, level ranking, tram challenges
- Advanced AI for pedestrians, passengers and cars
- Exact track geometry, elevation, topography and prototypical switch types
- Varied route with various turning loops and tunnel section (USTRAB)
- True-to-original sounds and original announcements
- Controls with game controller, keyboard or your own construction from joystick emulators is also possible
- VR support
Minimum System Requirements
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Quad Core with 2,6 GHz
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Network||Internet Connection necessary|
|Hard Drive||30 GB available space|