You'll own and run your own farm tending a range of livestock and growing crops on rented fields.
As you progress, you'll earn money from selling your animals and harvest at the market which will enable you to then purchase land and machinery to expand your business.
Like any farmer, you'll also need to manage buildings, vehicles and your farm workers as well as a dairy and butchery.
Features of Farming World
- Grow over 40 crops including vegetables, cereals, citrus fruits, nuts, berries, pomes and drupes.
- Rear sheep, pigs, goats, cows, chickens, ostriches, ducks, horses, geese, turkeys and rabbits and attend to each one's specific needs
- Play against AI competitors
- Operate a range of machinery for watering, milking, cheese production, pasteurisation and for the packaging of your products
- Make sure you harvest before bad weather and irrigate before droughts
- Sell your goods at market and your own farm shop at the highest price by storing them whilst the price is low
- Buy the most fertile fields before your competitors do
- Increasing difficulty levels see bank lending rates rise higher, weather less predictable and wholesale prices lower
Feedback allows you to make informed agricultural and commercial decisions
|Operating System||Windows XP(SP3) / Vista / 7 / 8|
|Processor||Intel 2.4 Ghz or greater|
|Memory||2 GB system memory|
|Graphics||Dedicated graphics card with 256 MB memory|
|Hard Drive||600 MB available space|
|Others||Internet Connection for activation|