London South Coast
CLEARANCE ITEM May have imperfect packaging but comes with a full 12 month warranty*
From Excalibur's range of train simulator add ons, London South Coast is the first installment in a brand new series of Microsoft Train Simulator add-ons which bring together the best in UK developed products featuring railway lines, both past and present, throughout Great Britain.
This first package amalgamates two of our previously best-selling add-ons: London - Brighton Express and Brighton - Portsmouth (West Coast Express) giving you the opportunity to journey directly from London to the South Coast. Significant enhancements to both products reflect the technological advances made by legendary train simming developer, EuropeanBahn, since both titles were originally published. These include the addition of masses of scenic detail along every stretch of track plus aircraft landing and standing at their gates at Gatwick Airport.
Set in the modern day, London South Coast features three authentic railway lines from the south of England: the Brighton Main Line (London Victoria to Brighton), the West Coastway main line (Brighton to Portsmouth) and the Arun Valley Line (Three Bridges to Ford). Together, the three lines form a natural triangle.
The addition of the Arun Valley line has enabled all three lines to be joined together seamlessly. London South Coast allows you to travel from London to Portsmouth non-stop either via the Arun Valley line or the tunnel between Preston Park and Hove!
Rolling stock featured:
- Class 319 EMU
- Class 377 EMU "Electrostar"
- Class 421 EMU "4-CIG"
- Class 171 DMU "Turbostar"
- Class 220 "Voyager"
- Class 220 "Voyager"
- Class 121/960 DMU
London South Coast also contains over twenty interesting activities for you to enjoy including:
- Taking a 12 car Class 377 on an express run from London Victoria to Brighton
- Taking the Railtrack Class 960 DMU on a railhead inspection run on the Arun Valley line
- Unit substitution: A Class 377 has failed. You are despatched from the sheds at Brighton Lovers Walk to cover for this service
- Take a Southern 319 on a stopping service from Brighton to East Croydon
- Take an 8-car CIG on a service down the Arun Valley line calling at all stations before crossing the West Coastway to reach Littlehampton
- Take a 377 on a semi fast service from Littlehampton to Three Bridges via Horsham
- Take over the Brighton Voyager service on the approach to Clapham Junction
- Take the Brighton to Bognor service along the West Coastway in icy conditions
Other features include: modern UK 2, 3, & 4 aspect colour light signal system along with standard UK speed limit signs; simple semaphore signals on the Arun Valley line; route indicators; repeaters; a basic approach control system; shunting signals.
|Required Software||Microsoft Train Simulator|
|Operating System||Windows XP(SP3) / Vista / 7|
|Processor||Intel 2 GHz or greater|
|Memory||1 GB system memory|
|Graphics||Dedicated graphics card with 64 MB memory|
|Hard Drive||500 MB available space|
* This does not affect your statutory rights